Hanlon Environmental is the latest addition to Hanlon Plumbing Ltd, recently formed in 2017 in response to demands from clients as well as to ensure minimal delays in response to time critical projects.
We operate a fleet of state of the art modern hydro-excavation/vacuum combo units with 4000 to10,000 vacuum capabilities. Each equipped with adjustable water blasters, additional freshwater supply/drain unblocking units, and full CCTV setups.
Our trained team of expert operators combined have over 55 years of knowledge and experience in the field of:
- Vacuum Suction/Loading
- Grease traps, Settling and holding tanks, Cesspit sump trade waste cleaning
- Pipe Cleaning & Flushing
- Drain maintenance & Drain Unblocking, including root cutting
- Hydro-Excavation (retaining and light pole installation)
- Removing & exposing services with zero damage
- CCTV Inspection tracing of drainage systems
- Trenching and location of essential services
- Certifying drain layer
- 24 hour 7 days a week spill response
For further information please see contact details below:
Contact us on our 24/7 phone line 0508 4 HANLON
Or alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org