Tired of utility strikes, busted pipes and damaged lines? You need Hydro excavation experts. Hydro excavation from Hanlon Environmental is the safest and one of the most effective way to locate and dig buried utilities, pipelines, slot trenches, pole holes and more.
What is Hydro Excavation? Hydro excavation is a non-destructive method of vacuum excavation using both high-pressure water to loosen the soil, and a simultaneous vacuum to remove the spoils. Unlike backhoes, augers, and trenchers, this method virtually eliminates the risk of damaging buried pipelines, cables, utilities, and other underground structures while digging
Hydro Excavation Benefits
- Faster and more effective than hand digging
- Excavate without damage to unknown utilities
- Dig in remote areas with limited access
- Typically, 3x faster than manual excavation
- Breaking, suction and transport operations require just one vehicle
- Our vacuum trucks have capacities ranging from 4000 to 10,000 litres
- Reduce liability & risk exposure
- Pressure per square minute of our onboard water blasters 2000 to 4000 PSI
- Precise digging with minimal disruption to the job site and reduced restoration which leaves a clean work area
More companies and contractors are becoming aware that some of their activities have direct and indirect effects on the environment. Practices such as hydro excavation reduce the risks of environmental contamination and give better damage and safety control. The Hydro excavation process involves a combination of high-pressure water blasting and industrial vacuum loading to loosen and remove soil.
Hydro Excavation Services Available 24/7
Among the most obvious benefits of non-destructive digging is that there is less removal of materials from the ground. This means that you won’t have to carry out repair measures after digging. Our experienced operators have the knowledge to expose and work around objects and utilities which would be potentially destroyed by mechanical backhoeing or trenching.