Exciting new opportunity for a self-motivated, energetic person to join the team at Hanlon Pump Services Limited.
Hanlon Pump Services Limited is a strong addition to Hanlon Plumbing Limited and was formed to ensure a complete overall service for our clients. Our dedicated team specialise in all matters relating to Pumps.
The work involves inspection, diagnosis, troubleshooting, maintenance, repair and servicing of pump equipment associated with the production collection, treatment, storage and distribution of potable water, raw water, wastewater and reclaimed water.
We are seeking another Technician with experience for scheduled and reactive maintenance tasks who is extremely organised and quality focused. Whilst our offices are located on the North Shore and East Tamaki, the jobs will be located across the wider Auckland area.
The successful applicant:
• Has at least 3 years’ NZ pump servicing experience
• Has a current NZ Electrical License
• Can work unsupervised or within a team
• Presents themselves well
• Remains professional at all times
• Is highly motivated and dependable
• Has good communication skills
• Has NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
In return we offer:
• A competitive hourly rate
• Permanent, full time work
• A company vehicle and phone
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• A company that values the Health and Safety of its employees
• A great company culture
If you have what it takes and you want to be a valued member of the team, then please send your Covering Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.