Exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, quality focused person to join the team at Hanlon Plumbing Maintenance Limited.
Hanlon Plumbing Maintenance is a fast growing, successful and dynamic company that operates within the Hanlon Group. We provide quality reactive and planned plumbing maintenance work for a variety of commercial clients in the retail, property management, food services, medical, public and industrial sectors and we believe that people are the foundation of our success and invest in helping our team to achieve their goals.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking experienced Maintenance Plumbers to join our team in Auckland.
The successful applicant:
- Has at least 3 years’ NZ commercial maintenance plumbing experience
- Capability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player qualities
- Is highly motivated
- Has good communication skills
- Can work on small to medium commercial projects
- Ready to hit the ground running, roll your sleeves up and get amongst it
In return we offer:
- A very competitive hourly rate
- Permanent, full time work
- A company vehicle and phone
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Opportunities to advance within the company
- A company that values the Health and Safety of its employees
- A great company culture
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and must pass a pre-employment medical and drug test.
If you have what it takes and you want to be a valued member of the team, then please apply below or send your Covering Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org