Exciting new opportunity for a self-motivated, energetic person to join the team at Hanlon Environmental Limited.
Hanlon Environmental Limited was established in 2017 and was formed to ensure a complete overall service for our clients. Our dedicated and experienced team operate a fleet of state-of-the-art modern hydro-excavation/vacuum combo units equipped with adjustable water blasters, additional freshwater supply/drain unblocking units and full CCTV setups.
Due to growth we are seeking another operator with hydro excavation experience for scheduled and reactive maintenance tasks who is extremely organised and quality focused. Whilst our main office is located on the North Shore our operators and trucks are based at the South Auckland warehouse.
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- Hydro excavation experience (training can be provided)
- Team player qualities
- Excellent customer service
- Great time management skills
- Full New Zealand drivers’ licence with Class 4
- Ideally have Dangerous Goods
- Ability to undertake a criminal record check and drug testing
- Capability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ready to hit the ground running, roll your sleeves up and get into it
In return we offer:
- A very competitive hourly rate
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- State of the art hydro truck, iPad and phone included
- A company that values the health and safety of its people
- A great team culture
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. If you have what it takes and you want to be a valued member of the team, then please apply below or send your Covering Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.