- Great team
- Large reputable company
- Opportunity to build and lead your own division
Exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, energetic person to lead and manage the team at Hanlon Environmental Limited.
Hanlon Environmental Limited is the latest addition to the Hanlon Group and was formed to ensure a complete overall service for our clients. Our dedicated team operate a fleet of state-of-the-art modern hydro-excavation/vacuum combo units equipped with adjustable water blasters, additional freshwater supply/drain unblocking units and full CCTV setups. Whilst our main office is located on the North Shore the environmental division are based in East Tamaki.
We are seeking someone who can lead the team and deliver results for the overall operations for the environmental division. This role presents significant scope to build and grow on an already solid foundation and realise the potential of this rapidly growing division through strategy and innovation.
In return you will have the opportunity to be part of a company who values continuous improvement, investing in our people and aiming for a positive impact in every aspect of our operations.
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- Strong leadership capabilities with a people management focus
- Hydro excavation industry knowledge would be beneficial with the ability to jump in and lead by example
- A proven track record of leading teams whilst driving the company culture and ethics
- Ability to develop strong and enduring relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Risk knowledge and capability planning experience for future growth that align with the company’s strategic goals
- Drive to generate and grow revenue and the client base through building and fostering relationships
- Team player qualities
- Excellent customer service
- Great time management and staff scheduling skills
- Ability to undertake a criminal record check and drug testing
- Capability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ready to hit the ground running, roll your sleeves up and get into it
In return we offer:
- Professional development opportunities
- A very competitive remuneration package
- Company vehicle
- I.T equipment and phone
- A company that values the health and safety of its people
- A great team culture where everyone is encouraged to develop their own talents and potential
- A role to take as your own with unlimited potential
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. If you have what it takes and you want to be a valued member of the team, then please send your Covering Letter and CV to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.