Hanlon Drainage Limited is the latest addition to the Hanlon group and was formed to assist in offering a complete overall service for our clients. Our dedicated team undertake a wide variety of commercial and residential projects across the Auckland region.
Due to growth we are looking to increase the drainage division with experienced drainlayers and drainage labourers who are extremely organised and quality focused to help with the exciting projects we have coming up. Whilst our main office is located on the North Shore our drainage division is based at the South Auckland warehouse.
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- Relevant drainage experience (qualified preferred but not essential)
- Team player qualities
- Excellent customer service
- Great time management skills
- Full New Zealand drivers licence with Class 2 preferably (not essential)
- Positive attitude towards Health and Safety
- Ability to undertake a criminal record check, drug and alcohol testing
- Capability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ready to hit the ground running, roll your sleeves up and get amongst it
In return we offer:
- A very competitive hourly rate
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Company phone
- A company that values the health and safety of its people
- A great team culture
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. If you have what it takes and you want to be a valued member of the team, then please send your Covering Letter and CV to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.